Oktoberfest Open House Volunteers
Dates & Times
20 Sep 20186:00pm - 8:00pm
Set Up - Show up at 4:30 to help set up.
Clean Up - stay after to help clean up.
Lawn Games - bring and oversee a rockin lawn game.
Host - greet and orient people as they arrive.Free2 remaining
Food Prep - cook, prep, and serve food.Free4 remaining
Barker - go to Farmers and hand out invitations.Free5 remaining
About Oktoberfest Open House Volunteers
Oktoberfest is Trinity's fall party. It will be an open house style party on Thursday, September 20, during Farmer's Market. To pull this off we need volunteers for the following jobs:
- Set-up – 5 people to help set up, starting at 4:30 pm
- Clean-up – 5 people to help clean up following the party, from 8:00 till we are done
- Lawn gamers – 4 or 5 people to bring lawn games and get the playing started
- Barkers –5 people to hand out invitations at Farmer's Market
- Foodies – 6-8 people to cook and do food prep
- Hosts – 4 or 5 people to act as greeters
When you register to serve, please choose which role you are able to fill. A leader will be in touch after you respond .